Please meet Justin at the block 11.45am Sunday the 17th October for inspection.
On offer with the title pending is a 950sqm green title block. Vacant land larger than 650sqm is an absolute rarity in our Hills, let alone so close to the centre of Kalamunda townsite. This near quarter acre block is a great size for accommodating a larger footprint residence plus the ‘wanna have’ big shed/workshop as well… and you can indulge in the design of your choice with the freedom of green title.
Life will be bliss with schools, shops, services and bus stop (close by), restaurants, cafes, pubs, markets and exhilarating walking trails all within 1.5kms of your front door.
Site Classification Report, Bushfire Attack Level Assessment Report and a Feature Survey are available on request.
It’s all about location, location, location, and this here is the ultimate.
Features are but not limited to:
- 950sqm block
- Wide 34m north facing street frontage
- Green title
- Zoned R10
- BAL rating 12.5 (will be shown as notification on the title)
- Deep Sewerage is not available at present (will be shown as notification on title). ATU (Greywater Reuse system) to be installed. Rainwater to be disposed of onsite – harvesting in a tank for your garden is recommended
- Title pending, approximate arrival for settlement is January 2022
- Land is predominantly cleared
Services available on the street:
- Power “dome” provided to this land
- Scheme water – your future water supply connection is prepaid
- Phone / NBN
Location, Location, Location!
- 1500m Haynes St Café Precinct
- 600m Kalamunda Senior High School
- 600m Woolworths Kalamunda
- 1200m Bibbulmun walk tracks / Railway Reserve even closer
Please contact Justin Urbinati on 0404 175 295 for further information.
While care has been taken in the preparation of the above particulars no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. This also includes enquiries related to utility and internet connections and additional connection fees may apply.