Hillside Cottage captures the classic features of a country home with open spaces, exposed rustic brick, leadlight windows, large rooms, high ceilings and granite stone features throughout the expansively landscaped gardens.
Bring me the scones and tea please!
A home with warmth that brings you back to the roots of an idyllic country lifestyle. A decent rain water tank nestled amongst the trees, and neighbours not in the vicinity of a good cooee.
This home is suited to families who love the great outdoors and appreciate space, whilst still being connected to the city. There are too many features to mention and the ambiance must be experienced!
• A garden aspect through every window
• Large bay window in family room
• Formal entry with leadlight windows
• Feature cast iron fireplace in lounge
• Separate dining room with exposed rustic brick walls
• All bedrooms are generous in size
• French doors to Alfresco area from main bedroom
• Shoppers entry from dbl remote control garage & access to
• External independent office with intercom and NBN ready internet
• Excellent storage in large shed
• Dual street access with room for boat and caravan
• 1970 sqm fully landscaped block with easy care gardens
• Granite reading bench with water feature under a canopy of
• Quality custom steel fencing and gates around the block
• Rainwater tank , reticulation and many mature fruit trees.
Please call for viewing times to Hillside Cottage
Anneli Carson 0417 953 629