Spacious in design and solid as a rock, this double storey brick residence was built in 1972 and has been thoughtfully modernised with 5/6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms to suit a busy family life.
It is a rambling large home with room for all to find a place of their own.
The views are of northern orientation towards Perth airport and a feeling of seclusion at the end of a cul-de-sac. A nature reserve across the road and those captivating endless views are made for a family who are looking for location, location, location!
From a more practical point there is a 3 car bay garage as well as a 2 car bay workshop to accommodate interests requiring space. The below ground swimming pool and inviting private alfresco area are perfect places for sun downers with friends and family.
• Master bedroom with captivating views
• 5 double sized bedrooms
• Secluded elevated with northerly aspect and views
• Generous numerous living areas
• Modernised bathrooms and kitchen
• Slow combustion wood heaters
• Alfresco dining and belowground swimming pool
• Landscaped and terraced established garden
• Fuji Clean waste water system
• Hills Lifestyle and all it has to offer!