Well located only moments from the schools, shops and town centre of Kalamunda, this is a rare opportunity to secure a beautiful home in one the best locations in the Perth Hills.
Ideally set back on a generous, usable and fully fenced block of 1,103sqm, this spacious and well maintained double brick and part cedar home is move-in ready.
With abundant natural light throughout and a fabulous layout, this is the perfect family home providing great levels of space, comfort and privacy. The house is well presented with fresh paint, quality carpeting and slate floors throughout. Sliding external doors exit most rooms and lead out to the generous rear enclosed veranda with custom made cafe blinds. There is enough space for the entire family to be entertained!
The heart of the home is the large open plan country style kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite bench tops, a big pantry as well as a meal area. Assuring fantastic separation of living, with 3 king size living areas, this brilliant residence is made for a large or extended family. The King size master bedroom looking over a rose garden has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with bath. Two large bedrooms, of which one with built-in robes and a smaller bedroom ideal as nursery, home office or guest room.
The established gardens with lemon and mandarin trees, feature automatic reticulation from mains and lovely outdoor area This charming home also includes the convenience of a carport for 2 cars single file and a powered shed at the rear.
Be amazed by the space and comfort this incredible family home has to offer. Don’t miss this rare opportunity and call to arrange a private viewing before it is too late!
- Master king size bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with bath
- 2 other bedrooms, of which one with built-in robes
- 1 Bedroom / Nursery / Study
- 3 Bathrooms
- Large Country Style Open Plan Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Granite Bench tops
- 3 King size Living areas
- Gable and timber ceilings, chunky exposed beams and slate floors
- 4 Split System Air Conditioners (3 reverse cycle) throughout home
- Double Carport
- 5m x 2.5m Powered Shed
- Large level backyard with secure fencing and automatic reticulated gardens
- Lemon and Mandarin Trees
- Large enclosed veranda with custom made blinds
- Main Gas connected
- Built in 1993 – extended in 1998
- Close to Schools, Shops, Public Transports and Town Centre
|5/24/2020||11:00 am - 12:00 pm||-|