Escape the hustle and bustle and discover the joy of life in the Perth Hills with this stylish renovated radiance. This is a spacious 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom, brick and tile family home with multiple living areas, separate shed/workshop and separate gym/utility. Tucked atop of a private Cul-de-Sac, on a 1279 sqm landscape of easy-care gardens, this gracious property balances seclusion with convenience, modern comfort with natural beauty and some of the best “twinkling lights” and city views around.
The property falls in the Gooseberry Hill Primary catchment zone and is a pleasant walk up to the Gooseberry Hill Village for those morning baguette runs from the French bakery or wood fired pizzas from the Italian restaurant. There isn’t much to do but shift in and start living.
So, if your future-home dreams hinge on being able to view the twinkling lights of the city and escarpment, if your perfect morning includes a hot cuppa watching the morning mist roll by, or if you’re inspired by soaking up spectacular sunsets at twilight, you will not want to hesitate on this property.
• Brick and iron build home (one of only a handful on Lascelles Parade)
• Spectacular City and twinkling lights views
• Double carport and turning space also extra street parking spots.
• Newly renovated kitchen
• Newly renovated bathrooms
• New flooring throughout
• Multiple living Zones
• Jarrahdale combustion fireplace
• Split system air conditioning
• Separate Gym/Utility room
• Powered 6×8 Shed/Workshop
• Terraced gardens out the back
• Very spacious alfresco balcony
Call Justin on 0404 175 295 for a viewing.
Floor Plans & Pricing