Feel instantly at home as you enter this quality built family home ideally situated on a 1201m2 corner block in a quiet cul-de-sac of Gooseberry Hill.
The home offers a clever layout, which creates an easy flow from one area to another. From the entrance hall you enter a large lounge room that features a gas log fire heater perfect for those cold winter months. There is an open plan dining room that leads into the kitchen. All the living areas have vaulted high ceilings with exposed beams, which gives the home lots of character.
The house is well presented with fresh paint, high quality wood look vinyl plank floors and carpeting throughout. This lovely home features three good-sized bedrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in–closet and the other two bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. There is a family bathroom with bath and shower as well as a separate toilet.
Gorgeous, easy care gardens surround the home, which sits on a well-developed bush block from where you can enjoy the sunset together with the local kangaroos and bandicoots. The picture is complete with a veranda, mature trees, fruit trees, vegetable garden and lawn with still plenty of room for children and pets.
You will find that this low maintenance and easy care home represents amazing value, the sellers are motivated, so this property is perfectly priced to go.
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe
- 2 other bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Family bathroom with both bath and shower and separate toilet
- Lounge, dining and kitchen with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Large Powered workshop /man cave
- Bush block with veranda, mature trees, vegetable garden fruit trees
- Gas hot water system
- Solar panels – 1 year old – $$$ savings
- Brick & tile home built in 1980
- 1201m2 corner block in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Provides more than enough room for multiple cars, caravan and even
- Situated in the Gooseberry Hill Primary School catchment area