Welcome to this family friendly house in a very peaceful location of Gooseberry Hill with the most gorgeous valley views.
This home is very well presented, split over two levels with a clever layout and easy flowing from one area to another.
The big country style open plan kitchen is the heart of the home with Jarrah cabinet doors, stainless steel appliances as well as a big pantry. It is overlooking the dining and family area with a wood burning stove.
A spacious separate living area with high raked ceilings, bamboo floors and full length windows that allow lots of natural light.
Upstairs is where the sleeping quarters are situated, with the master bedroom on one side and three generously sized bedrooms on the other side. The master bedroom is spacious enough to accommodate a lounge and a desk. It includes a walk-in robe and an ensuite. The main bathroom services the other three bedrooms, of which two have built-in-robes.
This 1232sqm property has a backyard with secure fencing and reticulated gardens and a beautiful native garden with mature trees in the front of the property overlooking the Valley. Don’t be surprised if you get a special visitor from the local wildlife – kangaroo, quenda, possum and all sorts of birds.
Summary of features:
• Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
• 3 bedrooms, 2 with BIR
• Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
• Beautiful bamboo floorboards
• Open-plan kitchen with dining area and family room
• Stainless steel appliances
• Separate living area with bamboo floors
• Lots of character
• 3 reverse cycle air conditioning
• Solar HWS
• Backyard with secure fencing and reticulated gardens
• Garden shed
• Native gardens and mature trees
• In a quiet location with valley views
• Double carport
• 1232sqm block with garden landscape
• Brick & tile home built in 1989
• In the Gooseberry Hill Primary School catchment area
Please call Susanne Broido on 0499 770 237 for further information or to arrange a viewing.