What more can you ask for, this amazingly presented family home in the heart of Gooseberry Hill is ready for a new family to move in.
Perfectly positioned on a 1579sqm flat block, in a quiet cul-de-sac, this fully renovated house offers a welcoming, stylish and easy-care environment. Relaxed living and high end entertaining are combined in a fantastic functional floor plan offering an excellent separation of space.
Quality is present throughout the whole house and with the high raked ceilings it gives the home heaps of character.
The open-plan hub of the home revolves around a generous gourmet kitchen, meals and family areas and capitalises on a seamless flow to the outside area through sliding doors. The elegant simplicity of the design hits a peak.
The front lounge makes it perfect to relax, unwind or host drinks among friends with a warming wood fireplace. The separate formal dining in addition is perfect for large receptions.
Nestled away from the other sleeping quarters, the main bedroom combines enviable dimensions with a walk-in robe and an ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms are all good sized with built-in robes.
The heating and cooling are optimal with evaporative cooling and fans, reverse-cycle air-con in the lounge plus a warming woodfire place. You will keep warm thanks to the underfloor heating in the open plan area and the ensuite. The property also has a solar hot water system and is ready for gas heating if needed.
Outside, the property has a lovely family friendly backyard with lots of privacy and a spacious entertainment area including a large covered patio and a brick built in BBQ ready for a party. It also offers a shimmering saltwater pool, established lawn, fruit trees and a garden shed.
A second patio in the front has a lovely pergola covered with wisteria and glimpses of the twinkling city lights.
A big powered double garage including a workshop and lots of storage makes this home complete.
The owners have extensively renovated this property and you will see how much love that has gone into this family home. Call me today before it is too late.
Summary of features:
• Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
• 3 bedrooms all with BIR
• Family bathroom with shower and separate toilet
• Open-plan family/meals/ gourmet kitchen area with alfresco access
• Stainless steel top quality appliances
• Granite benchtop, gas cooktop, double ovens
• Separate lounge and formal dining
• Lots of character
• Entertainment area with covered patio and brick built in BBQ
• Fruit trees – orange, lemon, mandarin, grapefruit, pear
• Established lawn
• Saltwater pool – 100k litres
• Evaporative air conditioning and fans
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Solar hot water system with an electric booster
• Underfloor heating
• Garden shed
• Water tank
• Bore – not in use
• Alarm system
• In a quiet cul-de-sac location
• Powered double garage including a workshop and lots of storage
• 1579sqm block
• Brick & tile home built in 1975
• In the Gooseberry Hill Primary School catchment area