If you’ve ever wanted to feel like you’re living a weekend getaway, now’s your chance, only you don’t have to drive to Margaret River. This unique rammed earth, cedar and iron, architecturally designed Hills home with wrap-round verandahs, is spacious and alluring.
The split-level residence is extremely well-appointed and large windows make living spaces light and airy whilst offering gorgeous views into the surrounding bushland and valley from pretty well every room.
There are four bedrooms (one currently used as an office) and two bathrooms , including a claw-foot bath, and bespoke cabinetry of rich jarrah and other beautiful timbers throughout. A central rammed earth wall gives warmth and character, and there is a wood fire for winter cosiness.
Reticulated gardens of substantially native plants surround the house and blend seamlessly into the bush.
A 78sqm workshop provides ample space for woodworking and hobbies.
This property is tucked away amongst tidy and well maintained bushland and offers plenty of peace and privacy but is also only five minutes to Kalamunda townsite for all your shopping and dining pleasures. With the Bickley Valley wine trail right at your doorstep you will have your friends begging to stay the weekend to explore and enjoy the delights of this beautiful area.
- 51 Hectares ( 4 Acres ) zoned rural conservation, most of which is natural bush.
- Architect-designed rammed earth, cedar, iron roof built 1991
- 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, three toilets
- Concrete drive
- Fully reticulated
- Three water storage tanks under house – 21,000litres with pump and 2 hoses.
- Fully fitted American oak kitchen with gas cooking and fully functioning Metters stove.
- Electronic security system
- Split system air conditioning
- Workshop of 78sqm ( 12.6m x 6.2m )
- Raised veggie beds
Your hills lifestyle beckons.
For more information or to organise a private viewing please call Justin Urbinati on 0404 175 295 to arrange a suitable time.
|9/21/2019||4:00 pm - 5:00 pm||-|
|9/22/2019||4:00 pm - 5:00 pm||-|