Longing for space and a smaller, sustaining community, yet still only 40 minutes to the city and 20 minutes from the airport?
Plan your work around your home life. Have more space and fresh air, in beautiful surroundings, just five minutes from the bustling, small township of Kalamunda.
This unique rammed earth, cedar and iron, architecturally designed Hills home with wrap-around verandahs, could just fill your new needs.
Piesse Brook adjoins the beautiful Bickley Valley with its wine trail, restaurants and other attractions.
The split-level residence is extremely well-appointed and large windows make living spaces light and airy whilst offering gorgeous views into the surrounding bushland and valley from every room.
With four bedrooms (one perfect for the home office) and two bathrooms, the house features bespoke cabinetry of rich jarrah and other beautiful timbers throughout. A central rammed earth wall gives warmth and character, with a wood fire heater for winter cosiness.
Reticulated gardens of substantially native plants surround the house and blend seamlessly into the bush.
A 78sqm workshop provides ample space for woodworking and hobbies.
• 1.5 hectares (4 acres) zoned rural conservation, most of which is natural bush
• Architect-designed rammed earth, cedar, iron roof built 1991
• 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, three toilets
• Concrete drive
• Fully reticulated
• Three water storage tanks under house – 21,000 litres with pump and 2 hoses.
• Fully fitted American oak kitchen with gas cooking and fully functioning Metters stove
• Split system air conditioning
• Workshop of 78sqm (12.6m x 6.2m)
• Raised veggie beds
For more information or to organise a private viewing please call Justin Urbinati on 0404 175 295.