If you treasure tranquility and a secluded location this beautiful and large family home, hidden away in a protected cul-de-sac valley many people are yet to discover, is for you.
The architect designed, split level, steel framed, jarrah clad home, on a sloping natural bush block looks over Toornaart Creek Reserve, and sits on the edge of the Gooseberry Hill National Park. This unique and well maintained property has been long appreciated by the original owners, who are now ready to downsize, thus creating a generational opportunity for you.
With four double sized bedrooms and a large study, all with built in robes, spacious lounge/ dining, family/ meals, music room/landing and kitchen areas there is room for the family to spread.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are located on the southern side of the home while the Master Bedroom, study and ensuite are located separately on the northern side. Outdoors there are choices between balconies, sitting areas, pool area, and garden beds where you will enjoy morning/ afternoon coffees, meals and alfresco entertaining.
On visiting, many features will stay with you, including the abundance of space, bushland views from all rooms, quality jarrah features and the wonderful urban bushland setting. This home is for a nature loving family with the birdsong, frog calls, Toornaart Creek and local wildflowers inclusions of this glorious location. It is a pleasure to introduce this unique home for sale to you.
Some special features to highlight:
• 2715 sqm sloping bushland block
• Steel framed, architectural designed jarrah clad home with Colourbond
• Master bedroom with private deck and pool access
• Sparkling private below ground pool
• Large, formal lounge and dining area
• Kitchen, family room and music room/landing with jarrah cathedral
• Strong quarry tile benchtops and quality kitchen fittings
• Quality Jarrahdale slow combustion wood fire
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
• Minor bedrooms all double size
• Large study
If the home open times are not suitable please give Anneli Carson a call on mobile : 0417953629 to arrange a private viewing