A rare find for those seeking a tree change to our lovely community. Nothing to do but move into this immaculate home. You can enjoy the privilege and lifestyle this home presents as you engage in your surroundings seeking out all the special places in this wonderful part of the Perth Hills. It’s time to prioritise your family and settle into a low maintenance property that offers the freedom to relish and embrace family lifestyle.
The property offers a home for a multitude of family configurations with the emphasis on the gracious, spacious quality throughout. Separate living areas and open plan kitchen / dining with 31c ceilings throughout the 366 sqm under the main roof. Crisp and fresh decor in neutral colours and quality window treatments. Window views that peer out onto manicured lawns and landscaped gardens. Outdoor dining is catered for by a substantial Alfresco dining area incorporated into the main roof and lined with quality cedar lining, capturing the continued sophistication offered by the rest of the home.
Newer homes are a rarity in our postcode and for those that embark upon the building process in the hills, escalating site costs and landscaping surreptitiously sneak into the development costs. Those hidden costs were they to be included would add up to above the advertised price of this home. The owners are motivated to establish their next forever home with the much-needed 5th bedroom due to a very welcomed new family member.
In my opinion, this location in close proximity to the highly sought-after Walliston Primary School would also present an opportunity for a small business such as family day care or before and after school care with the local council/authorities’ approvals.
- Plunkett Built 2011 residence of 366sqm
- Open Pan Living & 31c ceilings
- Gourmet kitchen with dble Electrolux ovens & Bosch Dishwasher
- Italian porcelain tiles & Essa stone benchtops
- Formal Lounge & Theatre room
- 24 solar panels 6Kw – big $$ savings
- WiFi track Security
- Slow combustion wood fire
- Powder room
- 4 dble sized bedrooms
- 4x split system air conditioners
- Cedar lined Alfresco outdoor area
- Double auto oversized garage with workshop space and extra height
- Fully fenced 913 sqm & manicured landscaped gardens with low maintenance
- Short 5min drive to Kalamunda Village and Farmers market – or a 15 min bicycle ride on level ground.