Sitting perched high on a north orientated block of 2441sqm, this 1986 double brick two storey home enjoys encompassing views and winter sunlight throughout the living areas and most bedrooms.
Approaching from the road, the property is totally hidden from passers-by and ensures your privacy and feeling of seclusion. Once you have arrived at the very top there is a double lockup garage and enough space to turnaround and park extra cars. The large flat grassed area is the perfect place for a Christmas day cricket match.
The foyer leads up to a modern kitchen with a view out to the below ground pool as well as over the treetops into the ever-changing sky views. The layout gives the master bedroom total separation from the three minor bedrooms on the ground floor.
This is a home for those enjoying views, nature and privacy as well as being an entertainers dream. Poolside alfresco dining in summer and winter inside dining on Osso Bucco while watching the spectacular storms roll in with the crackling and warmth from your open fireplace.
• Solar passive design with wide verandas – 4 bed + study
• Open plan modern kitchen / dining / family
• Separate lounge room with open fireplace
• Porcelain tiles
• Views, views, views
• Solar heated concrete salt pool
• Wildlife – quenda, eagles, kangaroos and birds galore
• Mains gas connected
• Air conditioning – Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling upstairs & split systems downstairs
• Fully reticulated gardens
• Gas hot water
• High quality insulation
• Fully fenced backyard to keep your children and pets safe
• Gooseberry Hill Primary School catchment
• Close proximity to several Perth hills private schools
A highly well maintained property ready to move into and enjoy the Gooseberry Hill lifestyle.
Please don’t delay, call Anneli on 0417 953 629 to arrange a private viewing.