If light, bright and modern are on your checklist – tick, tick and tick! 23 Darwinia Crescent is perfect for those who are looking for a contemporary colour palette and absolutely nothing needing to be renovated. With quality features, spacious floor plan and a garage fit for any car/camping enthusiast, this home shines brilliantly.
Stepping through the front door and into the wide central hallway is a bright welcome home. With 31 course height ceiling through the hallway and living areas, even the tallest of families will embrace the spacious, light vibe which reflects the neutral colour palette of the modern interior. The quality design includes 19mm solid Chestnut timber flooring gracing the living spaces, 100% wool carpets feature in the bedrooms and white paint throughout.
The kitchen overlooks open-space dining and living flowing through to the alfresco area, perfect for keeping the conversation going while preparing meals or enjoying the morning sunrise through the large east-facing living area window. White Caesarstone benchtops and cabinetry keep up with the contemporary theme and provides plenty of storage and preparation room. Quality is again on show in the appliances with Westinghouse 5-burner gas cooktop and large electric oven plus Bosch dishwasher. The kitchen has a built-in space for a double door fridge plus access to a huge laundry. The laundry could easily accommodate a full scullery, if you choose to, or a large amount of sporting gear as a mudroom.
The main bedroom is king-size with ensuite featuring shower, vanity and separate toilet – handy for the morning! A walk-in robe with plenty of shelving and hanging space accommodates most couples. The two minor bedrooms are queen-size and both feature built-in robes. A family bathroom has a large vanity space (perfect for teenagers with lots of products!), shower and bathtub, as well as a separate toilet.
The real star of this home has got to be the garage. Triple sized with access to the backyard and electronic roller doors, this garage is the dream for a car/camping enthusiast. 31 course height ceilings mean even a lifted 4WD will fit comfortably and for those working on their cars in summer, rejoice – there is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to the garage! For the environmentally conscious the home does have a solar panel system with 10 panels and a battery ready inverter, with enough space in the garage to accommodate a battery system to power the whole home (plus charge electric cars!).
Double sliding doors open up to a beautiful north-facing aggregate alfresco area to relax and entertain guests. With a wrap around lawn area, and no neighbours to the eastern side plus a view over the reserve, this quiet home is place to unwind all-year round.
• 2017 Plunkett built home, to BAL 12.5 specification, which includes Anticon roof lining
• Modern three bedroom, two bathroom home with huge garage and easy-care gardens
• Bright contemporary kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, Westinghouse 5-burner gas cooktop, Westinghouse electric oven and Bosch dishwasher plus entry to huge laundry/scullery
• King-size main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robes
• Two Queen-size minor bedrooms with built in robes
• Separate theatre room which could easily be converted to fourth bedroom
• Easy care, reticulated gardens with alfresco dining, flat lawn space, fruit trees and views towards Helena River reserve
• Loads of parking! Double side access, with parking for a large trailer or caravan behind a gate, plus an extra undercover car bay through the garage drive-thru access
• 31 course height ceilings throughout living spaces and garage (perfect for extra height vehicles) plus attic storage located in garage
• 19 mm solid Chestnut timber flooring to living spaces and quality 100% wool carpets to bedrooms
• Solar panels with battery ready inverter, plus plenty of space in garage for battery storage
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home, including the garage!
• Risco security system, plus standalone camera system
• Catchment for Helena Valley Primary School and proximity to Treetop Montessori School
Please call or text Anneli Carson on 0417 953 629 to arrange a viewing.
While care has been taken in the preparation of the above particulars no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquirers and satisfy themselves in all respects. This also includes enquiries related to local authorities, utility and internet connections and additional connection fees may apply.
|12/18/2021||11:00 am - 12:00 pm||-|
|12/19/2021||11:00 am - 12:00 pm||-|