Capture the enchantment of hills living with this captivating art-deco-inspired home boasting breathtaking elevated views over Perth. Nestled high up in sought-after Gooseberry Hill, the home is adorned by a gorgeous tree-lined landscape and offers proximity to great schools and renowned amenities. Vaunting a unique design, superb separation of accommodation and living areas and an alluring raised outdoor alfresco area, the residence combines functional living with bespoke composition. Truly one of a kind – this home will not last long!
Set on an elevated 2904m2 block at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac, the homes alluring art-deco façade creates a strong first impression. A gallery entrance opens onto soaring double-high ceilings and custom black and white tiling, creating an overwhelming sense of space and style. The open plan living and formal dining room connects to an outdoor balcony, presenting ample space for relaxing and family meals. The gourmet kitchen complete with floating island bench and generous cupboard and bench space provides a superb platform for culinary prowess. Seamlessly transitioning from indoor to outdoor living the focal point of the home emerges; a raised alfresco area with mesmeric vistas of the city. This enchanting space offers the perfect space for entertaining friends and family and will leave even the savviest of guests impressed. Refreshing saltwater swimming pool, grassed backyard area and exterior powder room ensures low maintenance outdoor enjoyment.
Moving throughout the home, gorgeous elevated views are available from almost every room in the property. Rising from the central staircase, the entire first floor is devoted to the master suite. This expansive space is complete with large walk-in robe and ensuite offering an unmatched parental retreat. The residence carefully separates accommodation and living areas to allow for separation when desired. Four well-sized secondary bedrooms, one that is well suited to use as a study, ensure ample space for a growing family.
Enjoy warm summer days with family and friends in the swimming pool before enjoying a barbecue in the outdoor alfresco area while watching the sun set behind the Perth skyline; this residence offers a truly unique living opportunity. Matching bespoke design with functionality and seclusion, 22 Sundew is a MUST-SEE home. Don’t hesitate, contact Roderick Smith today to register your interest!
• Sprawling approx. 2904m2 block
• Alluring art-deco façade
• Gallery-style entrance
• Open plan living and dining room with connecting outdoor balcony
• Open plan kitchen and dining room complete with gas fireplace
• Gourmet kitchen complete with floating island bench and generous cupboard and bench space
• Outdoor raised alfresco with gorgeous vistas over the city
• Saltwater swimming pool
• Powder room next to the pool
• Two carports and garage parking for one car, with potential to add another garage space
• Master suite encompassing the entire top level complete with walk-in robe and ensuite complete with large shower, vanity and wash closet
• Four secondary bedrooms, two of which with built-in robes and one complete with built-in cabinetry that can be used as a study
• Primary bathroom complete with spa, shower, vanity and connecting powder room
• Wine cellar
• Grassed backyard area
• Garden Shed
• Breathtaking views over the city
• Elevated position
• Unique art-deco design
• Soaring double high ceilings in the entrance foyer
• Feature black and white tiling
• Air conditioning throughout
• Thoughtful separation of living and accommodation
• And so much more.
• Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with minimal local traffic
• Short distance to Gooseberry Hill Primary School and Kalamunda Primary School
• Ease of access to Great Eastern Highway to get to the city
• Short distance to shopping centres and renowned amenities
• Close to public transport
|5/26/2019||12:00 pm - 12:45 pm||-|