The hottest property to hit the City of Kalamunda market this year is here. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity – rarely does something like this come on to the market.
The stunning property boasts 270-degree panoramic views, across the flatlands, and up the West Australian coastline. Extremely private, you will feel like you are a million miles from anywhere, but are just 15 min from the Airport, 30 minutes from Perth CBD and only 35 min to Fremantle and South Beach.
The property is 6816 sqm in size, and is super easy to maintain, as it mostly consists of your own private Australian bush vista with resident kangaroos and quendas not to mention the birdlife.
The Castle in the Sky was built to make the most of the northerly vista views reaching far up the coastal plain in the far distance. It has been operating as a luxury accommodation for the last 3 years.
On such a large acreage, with no neighbours, this property guarantees its owners complete privacy, and a lifestyle that would suit anyone who is searching for peace and quiet.
There is enough space to land a helicopter and arrive in style. Outside is an infinity pool and 180-degree vista views surrounds. Relax and take in the spectacular views, capturing the beauty of the Gooseberry Hill historical Zig Zag reserve. The views offered from this home are exquisite.
• 2004 built executive residence
• Stunning open plan kitchen, dining and family room
• Separate Theatre room leading to the pool area
• Teenage / children activity room and separate study nook
• Deluxe Master bedroom with stunning ensuite and spa bath
• Three double size bedrooms
• Two way main bathroom
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Solar hot water system
• 6kw inverter solar system (28 panels)
• Infinity edge lap pool
• Two separate patio entertaining areas and outside powder room
• Stunning man made natural rock feature open alfresco and cave
• Aerobic treatment unit sewerage system
• Extensive parking space for guests
• Triple garage with shoppers door
• Tiered natural native gardens and room to build a future workshop
• Limestone entrance with cavity for future electric gate if required