This stunning 1967 character residence ticks every box. This is the one you have been waiting for. You will fall in love at first sight with this fully renovated 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home located in a neighbourly and quiet cul-de-sac. The internals will not disappoint with a focus on neutral classic colours and abundant natural light. Spacious rooms with polished jarrah boards throughout. There is plenty of room to spread out with an open-plan kitchen and dining, living area plus a games room which opens up to the patio next to the pool.
The kitchen is located in the centre of the home, overlooking the dining and games room. It is modern with a gas cooktop, granite benchtop, double sink, dishwasher and lots of storage.
Three large bedrooms, two with built-in robes are all close to the beautifully renovated bathroom.
Outside lays a gorgeous below ground heated mineral pool and patio. The children will love the grassed area with plenty of room to play and entertain. A gated side access with room for the boat/caravan and a garden shed top the outdoors off.
It is rare to find such a beautiful home, so be quick or you will miss out.
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built-in-robes
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- 2 living areas
- Beautiful jarrah floorboards throughout
- Fully renovated open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Granite bench top
- Gas cook top
- Lots of character
- Separate toilet
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout and 1 reverse cycle air conditioner
- Below ground heated minerals pool – Ozone system (built in November 2019)
- Provisions for outdoor kitchen
- Provisions for outdoor shower
- 860sqm block with patio, lawn and fruit trees
- Garden shed
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Brick & tile home built in 1967 (roof restored in 2020)
- In a quiet cul-de-sac
- Double carport
- Gated side access with room for caravan/boat
|9/20/2020||11:30 am - 12:30 pm||-|