A 1920’s cottage with all the charm and character expected in houses from that era. This property is a perfect amalgamation of old and new, modern comforts mixed with old world class and renovations of the highest standard, simply move in and enjoy.
Polished jarrah floors maintain the heritage look and a romantic Jarrahdale fireplace brings ambiance and character to the main lounge. This main lounge is accessed by a wide front veranda and also provides flow to the outdoor room, a favourite no doubt for entertaining throughout the seasons – the pizza oven sure is a hit for all ages!
The magnificent street appeal and promise of old school charm is matched throughout the interior of this property, a viewing is a must, words can not do justice to the feel of this home.
• 1920s renovated Cottage Home
• 1760sqm level block – no steep driveways
• 4 Bedrooms (one can be converted to a theatre room)
• 2 Bathrooms
• Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling
• In-ground saltwater pool with pool blanket and new pump
• Electric front gates
• Ceiling fans
• ILVE oven, kitchen island bench and fridge
• Double drawer dishwasher
• Jarrah floorboards
• Jarrahdale Fireplace
• Outdoor room with woodstove & café blinds
• Pizza oven
• Wide and welcoming front veranda
• Large outdoor Alfresco area
• Monitored security system
• Security Screens/Security window film
• Reticulated gardens
• 3000ltr water tank
• Mature fruit trees
• Large storage shed with lane access
• Nature Walk Trails
• 2.5km from Centro Kalamunda
• Close to quality schools
• Easy access to Perth Airport & major highways such as Roe & Tonkin
Please don’t delay viewing this property.