This homely residence nestled in the trees is ready for its new owners to shift in and give some love and attention to this ripper of a home.
The kitchen and dining can be opened up to take in the backyard lifestyle and there is also a massive separate lounge room to host movie nights, games nights and all future festivities with the family.
Firmly entrenched within the heart of Gooseberry Hill and close to Gooseberry Hill Primary School, Railway Reserve, The Zig Zag, the beautiful Gooseberry Hill National Park and an enjoyable leisurely stroll to the Gooseberry Hill shopping centre for croissants and baguettes or an Italian feast at Embers Restaurant.
If you’re not afraid of rolling up your sleeves this place could be something magical its a home to start your journey, embark on a big upscale renovation or downsize into in this sort after suburb.
You just can’t go wrong with a brick and tile on a 1290 square metre block.
Features include but aren’t limited to:
• Amazing location in one of Perth’s Premier Hills suburbs
• Three bedrooms with one bathroom
• Huge sunken lounge/bar area
• Social kitchen and meals area
• Massive back yard perfect for the kids and pets
• Mains Gas connected (a massive bonus in the hills)
• Large workshop with a side sliding door
• Generous side access
• Great kids cubby house
• Gooseberry Hill Shops nearby
• Gooseberry Hill Primary a short walk
• 1290sqm land size
• Great access to Kalamunda via the heritage trail walk
• Great access to main road arteries via Gooseberry
|11/29/2020||2:15 pm - 3:00 pm||-|