This statement home is considered the grand entrance to the prestigious Gooseberry Hill suburb. While enjoying views to Fremantle from the front deck you’ll also enjoy the thoughtfully planted colourful, vibrant and easy-care Australiana garden. This beautiful home has everything you have been searching for and so much more. Ideally located and boasting a spacious single level floor plan, designer chef’s kitchen, 2 or even 3 living areas, potential home business area and a relaxation zone with the most luxurious spa bath. The unique setup makes this property the perfect option for almost any family configuration.
Also to mention is the 7m x 3.5m shed for the hobbyists.
This home is also in the Gooseberry Hill Primary School intake zone and an easy walk to Père Bakery, Embers Italian Restaurant and the Gooseberry Hill Village or stroll Railway Reserve into Kalamunda.
I will let the pictures do the talking but some of the features to mention but are not limited to are:
• 4 double/queen bedrooms and 3 luxury bathrooms
• Separate activity and/or home office or 5th bedroom
• Huge open family and dining
• Formal lounge with gas fireplace
• Stunning quality modern kitchen with Corian bench-tops, double oven, double sink and dishwasher
• Fantastic outdoor alfresco area
• Stunning front garden and decked area with twinkling lights
• Double garage
• Bar and social area
• 1349m2 block with ample parking and circular driveway
• Fully renovated laundry
• Large walk-in linen
• Established gardens
• Solar hot water
• Split system air conditioning units and numerous ceiling fans
• Automatic reticulation
• Alarm system
• Gutter guarded