This sizeable family home has been fully renovated to a high standard. The kitchen has all modern appliances including an AEG 5 burner mains gas connected cooktop, engineered stone benchtops, LG dishwasher, excellent storage, breakfast bar, built-in climate-controlled wine fridge plus walk in pantry with even more wine storage! The fridge recess is designed to fit a double door fridge and has direct plumbing for fridges with water/ice dispensers. A separated living area features decorative geometric plaster ceiling design and accommodates defined living, dining and sitting areas (or playroom for those with little ones). A powerful air conditioner keeps this whole area cool for those hot summer days ahead.Moving towards the living quarters this home boasts four bedrooms, 3 secondary bedrooms along with the master bedroom. All 3 secondary bedrooms have security shutters on windows providing both peace of mind and complete darkness, they are double sized with fresh carpets and two have extensive built in robes. The master bedroom easily accommodates a king size bed, as well as having a large walk-in-wardrobe with built in shelving/railing, air-conditioning and modern ensuite featuring a rain shower, heated towel rail, vanity and toilet. The family bathroom hasn’t been left off either, with a fresh neutral colour palette tiled to the ceiling, dual rain shower head and handheld shower head, large granite top vanity and bath. A separate toilet means there will be no one waiting while someone takes a long shower.
Outdoors you have options for relaxing, a good sized wooden deck in the front yard is perfect for drinking in sunsets while out the back a large gabled patio is waiting to host long table lunches, summer parties or scooter races. Stepping up from the patio is a grassed area, garden beds with fruit trees (cumquat, orange, lemons and peach), some shady mature trees, a classic Hills Hoist and plenty of space to add your own touch. Two large water tanks provide oodles of extra water for gardening or washing down cars, boats or caravans. Rounding off the outdoors is a big split level shed with three phase power and your choice of either rear or front access. With absolutely no need to do any renovations, this is truly a move in, chill out and get living kind of property which is a rare find in the Perth Hills.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (3 double bedrooms & 1 king size master
with ensuite and walk-in-robe)
• Renovated to a contemporary standard with neutral colour palette
• Tiled throughout with fresh carpets in bedrooms
• Security alarm system and window security shutters to 3 bedrooms
• Large living area with air conditioning and retro ceiling decoration
• Kitchen with main gas AEG 5 burner cooktop, engineered stone
benchtops, whisper quiet extraction fan, LG dishwasher, dedicated wine
fridge, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
• Family bathroom with dual rain/handheld shower head, granite top
vanity, bath and separate toilet
• Large laundry with plenty of storage and access to outdoors
• Solar panel roof system and Solar King inverter
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Large split level shed with 3-phase power
• Rear access to Whistlepipe Gully National Park
• Large yard with plenty of space for future projects & two outdoor entertaining areas
Please call Anneli on 0417 953 629 for further information or to arrange a private viewing.
Floor Plans & Pricing