Tucked down a quiet cul-de-sac in Crystal Brook Estate is the neat and tidy home at 15 Amethyst Place, Maida Vale. With fresh, neutral décor indoors and established low-maintenance gardens outdoors, this is sure to please anyone looking to make their way into owning their own home.
The established front garden frames the entryway to the home, instantly creating a private atmosphere and welcome shade for our hot summers. The modern style layout of this home can be split into three distinct areas – the parents retreat at the front, family in the centre and children/teenagers at the rear. Perfect to create spaces for fun and excitement together but with space to retreat for some independence and quiet time as well.
The main bedroom features views into the private front garden and has a walk in robe plus ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity – no need to share with the kids when you’re getting ready for work, or deal with toothpaste flicks all over the mirror! The front lounge room could either be used as a family theatre room or as a parents’ retreat, it is a versatile space which can be moulded to suit the needs of the family. At the rear of the home is the ‘children’s wing’, so to speak, as it is capable of being completely separate to the rest of the home through a clever use of windows and doors. There are three minor bedrooms, two of which have built in robes. There is also an excellent central space for the minor bedrooms, which can grow with the children as they age – a playroom to an activity room to a study, this is another chameleon area which will change with your family’s needs. The bathroom will no doubt play host to the morning rush with the shower, vanity and bath, but with the separate toilet in the laundry there will surely be less arguments! All the bedrooms, main and minor, have newly laid carpets and fresh paint in neutral colours, to complement a wide variety of styles.
High ceilings with decorative beams and the open plan kitchen, dining and living space, the centre of the home brings everyone together. The galley style kitchen features a 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven and Bosch dishwasher, with plenty of cupboard space and benchtops for sorting meal preparations for the week. A shopper’s entry to the carport is direct access to the kitchen, meaning no broken fingers from trying to carry all the groceries in at once. A dedicated dining space creates some division within the large room, helpful for keeping sticky fingers off the glass sliding doors to the patio on the other side of the room. A Masport freestanding wood burner has you sorted for winter, keeping the house toasty warm with no electricity.
Outdoors there is a paved, covered patio shaded by a flowering mature frangipani tree, plus backyard lawn area with more mature trees providing shade from the harsh summer sun. Full reticulation makes watering days easy, plus there is a small garden shed to store your tools. If a low maintenance, secure home in a family friendly area is what you’re after, this is sure to please!
• Four bedroom, two bathroom home with modern layout including separate parents area
• Galley style kitchen with gas 4 burner cooktop, electric oven, Bosch dishwasher
• Masport freestanding wood burner
• Open plan central living, dining, kitchen area with high ceilings and decorative beams
• Excellent location close to the new High Wycombe railway station being only 4 minutes by car, or alternatively, bike to the train station and skip the petrol and parking costs. The train from High Wycombe Station to Perth CBD will take approx. 18 minutes.
• Quick access to Roe and Tonkin Highways
• Proximity to new Maida Vale shopping centre including IGA, only 4 minutes’ walk
• Quiet cul de sac with no passing traffic in family friendly Crystal Brook Estate
• Fresh, neutral paint throughout and brand-new carpets to all 4 bedrooms
• Security system installed
• Fully fenced back yard with side access via a double gate
• Fully reticulated garden with small garden shed
• Catchment for Maida Vale Primary School plus both Kalamunda Senior High School or Darling Range Sports College
• Short drive to Hillside Christian College and Heritage College (offering K-12)
• Estimated rental cost of $500 per week, if you choose to buy as an investment property
Please call or text Justin Urbinati on 0404 175 295 to arrange a viewing.
While care has been taken in the preparation of the above particulars no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. This also includes enquiries related to utility and internet connections and additional connection fees may apply.
|5/29/2022||11:00 am - 11:45 am||-|
Floor Plans & Pricing