Architecturally designed by Robert Woods and built in 1967 this solid double brick and tile home with a sprawling floor plan on a crescent shape designed for every room to take in the vast coastal, airport and valley views. This home is perfectly nestled between two nature reserves, something even David Attenborough would be jealous about. With the expansive wrap around veranda, pick your favorite spot to take in nature at its finest.
The circular driveway on approach and level aspect of the 2021 sqm block is sought after and rare to have with such panoramic vista views. The more energetic may venture out into the nature wonderland along Crumpet Creek walk trail and head down the hill or along the Darling range escarpment along the Munda Bidi trail, anyhow this home is appealing to nature enthusiasts and those whom value peace and tranquillity.
Situated in one of Kalamunda’s hidden away locations you are still only 5 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the local Village Markets, restaurants and local artisan shops with every amenity at your fingertips. Local schools, doctors and health services are all available in Kalamunda, with public transport not far away.
This home is spacious and with multiple living areas including a large formal lounge with open fireplace and spacious sleeping quarters. Large families would make the most of the five bedrooms, study and 3 bathrooms. The natural place for social gatherings would be the centrally located pool where the night time showcase of planes coming and going, bright starry night sky and the twinkling lights of the flatland’s are all for you.
• Every room has a valley vista view
• Generous veranda area ideal for outdoor dining or entertaining
• Large hard stand area for caravan, boat or machinery parking
• Quality appliances and timber cabinetry in the kitchen
• Five bedrooms and a study
• Feature copper open fireplace
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• The fifth bedroom is a large guest bedroom with balcony and ensuite
• Large separate dining/family area and large separate lounge with open fireplace.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning & shutter screens
• Under croft store room or wine cellar 9×4 m
• Fully reticulated gardens and fruit trees
• Security & NBN
• Two car garage and two car carports
• Laundry with easy outside access