OPEN ANYTIME BY APPOINTMENT CALL OR TEXT JUSTIN ON 0404 175 295
Stroll into town along the Railway Heritage Trail, enjoy a coffee at Père Bakery, walk the kids home from Gooseberry Hill Primary School and enjoy a laidback lifestyle at 12 Lenori Road, Gooseberry Hill. This attractive 1994 Frank Young designed timber home with the spaciousness of a large family home, is sure to tick the boxes for a large or extended family looking to balance togetherness and individuality.
Built over two stories on a classic sloping block in Gooseberry Hill, this home enjoys northerly vista views and a solar passive orientation. Upstairs, wide timber floorboards and large windows flood the home with light and views over the swaying treetops of the escarpment. A large kitchen will appeal to home chefs with practical stainless-steel benchtops, 4 burner gas stove with central built-in hotplate, two Blanco electric ovens and walk-in pantry. A real feature is the custom She-oak timber cabinetry which showcases beautiful timber grain and provides lots of display area for cookbooks or favourite china dishes. An open plan space, the kitchen seamlessly flows to the dining room and separate theatre room, which features sliding glass doors to keep TV noise down. Folding glass doors open the dining space to the outdoors, essentially doubling your dining space to the veranda overlooking the pool. There is also a powder room, perfect for parties or as an extra toilet when guests come to stay.
The bedrooms are split over both stories, creating a real sense of parents/adults upstairs and kids space downstairs. The main bedroom is huge and could easily accommodate a California King bed, plus has a dedicated dressing space with a wall of built-in robes plus own exit to the veranda. The ensuite has a double vanity, rain shower, separate toilet plus a massive two-person bathtub – perfect for winter soaking! The second upstairs bedroom is double in size and has its own ensuite with shower and vanity, plus a private door to the wrap-around veranda.
Downstairs, three bedrooms of varying size can accommodate double beds and a family bathroom has a shower, toilet and vanity. There is also direct access to the pool area, compliant with Australian pool standards, so no one needs to track water through the whole house to use the toilet! A large activity room could be used as a huge playroom or teenage retreat, plus a separate study for teens or young adults to have a dedicated learning space.
Outdoors, the large below ground pool is surrounded by a great paved, private courtyard perfect for hosting backyard parties in summer. Sprawling gardens cover the rest of the sloping block, with a small level lawn for cricket games. Some truly inspiring trees such as liquid amber, golden ash and oak trees as well as some rare gumtrees. If lifestyle, spaciousness, and connectedness are the order then 12 Lenori Road is the whole package!
• Double storey timber cottage with 5 bedrooms, study, multiple living zones, chef’s kitchen and wrap-around veranda overlooking swaying treetops
• Large Freshwater below ground pool with paved, private limestone courtyard
• Open plan dining and chef’s kitchen with stainless steel countertops, custom timber cabinetry, 4 burner gas cooktop with central hotplate, 2 electric ovens, Asko dishwasher and walk-in pantry
• Theatre with glass sliding doors and reverse cycle air-conditioning unit
• Huge main bedroom with space for California King bed, dressing area with built-in robes, access to wrap-around veranda, ensuite with shower, double vanity and two-person bathtub
• Four minor bedrooms, one upstairs with own ensuite, three downstairs all double or larger in size plus separate study
• Large downstairs activity room plus separate study, family bathroom with single sink vanity, shower and toilet
• Timber floorboards to upstairs and new timber-look vinyl flooring to downstairs
• Sprawling gardens with roomy new Colorbond surf mist garden shed
• Double carport with space to complete a back-turn, making reverse parking simple
• Mains gas connection & ATU for waste water management
• Walking distance to Mary’s Mount Primary School & Gooseberry Hill Primary School
A beautiful family home located 35 minutes from Perth, 15 minutes from both airports and only 200 metres from the Gooseberry Hill shopping centre. It’s only 200 metres from the bus stop for children attending Perth College, Guildford Grammar or Helena College. And only 3 kilometres to the Kalamunda markets along the Railway Heritage walk trail. This is where you meet your neighbours and get the true sense of a community whom shares and cares.
Please contact Justin Urbinati on mobile 0404 175 295 for a private viewing.
While care has been taken in the preparation of the above particulars no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. This also includes enquiries related to utility and internet connections and additional connection fees may apply.
Floor Plans & Pricing