Summer is calling! On the crest of the Hill sits this striking property at 116 Gooseberry Hill Road, with Miami-esque vibes perfect for a summer of entertaining outdoors poolside and under the shade of swaying palm trees. Relax into the silly season with room for the whole family, spread yourselves out across multiple zones and really enjoy the freedom of our sunshine lifestyle.
Backing onto the Gooseberry Hill National Park crown reserve, you will only ever have neighbours to either side and direct access to fantastic walking trails. This large, multi-level home boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living spaces and an outstanding entertaining area with huge salt-water pool and lush tropical gardens. The renovated kitchen features a contemporary colour palette, with white textured tile splashbacks and white marble-look Essastone benchtops. With no less than 3 Smeg electric ovens, cooking for Christmas with the extended family has never been easier, and the Miele dishwasher will take care of washing up. A Bosch induction cooktop rounds off the appliances, with the rest of the kitchen offering extensive storage options, space for a double-door fridge and IT nook.
Flowing from the kitchen and down to the informal, airconditioned living/dining area, several sliding doors open onto the paved outdoor entertaining area. With a Vergola roofing system, the patio roof is able to be adjusted to deliver exactly the right amount of sun and shade (plus there are canvas annex coverings to convert the pergola into an outdoor room in winter – entertaining year-round!). The paved patio area extends around the pool and down to a great grassed space shaded by a mature Blackbutt tree, perfect for pets, kids and you to relax in the heat of summer.
Bedroom wise there are lots of options! The main bedroom has its own air-conditioning unit, immaculate original vintage ensuite with separate bathroom and toilet, plus lockable walk-in robe with a secret surprise for those conscious of extra security (ask Anneli for the details!). The three secondary bedrooms are all double in size, two have built in robes and the other has its own private courtyard. A family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry with vintage tiles has access to clothes drying courtyard – perfect for a big family who need the room! A separate study off the entrance foyer has views over the backyard and could be used as a guest or fifth bedroom if needed. Upstairs, a second living area with a balcony overlooks the pool and gardens, however the space is flexible and has potential to meet any number of needs – theatre, teen retreat or playroom, it depends on your desires.
- 1977 built double brick and tile multi-level expansive home
- Large main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and air-conditioning
- Three good sized secondary bedrooms, two with walk in robes and one with private courtyard
- Office, study, guest or fifth bedroom (originally the formal dining room)
- Two living areas, one upstairs and second off the kitchen
- Renovated kitchen with three Smeg ovens, Miele dishwasher and Bosch induction cooktop
- Family bathroom with separate toilet – gorgeous vintage original tiles
- Large underground salt-water pool with paved patio area and tropical gardens
- Paved patio area with Vergola roofing system
- Lock-up double garage with access to house via foyer
- Powered workshop with paved rear access driveway
- Vintage railway carriage currently used as shed, potential for renovation to teen retreat, guesthouse or playroom
- Solarhart solar heated hot water with mains gas connected booster
- Solar panels on roof to supplement mains electricity
- Electrical security roll-down screens to bedroom windows
- Large driveway with parking for multiple cars, boats and caravans
Please call Anneli Carson on 0417 953 629 to arrange a viewing.
Floor Plans & Pricing