This property presents premium aspects of the Gooseberry Hill surrounds including placement in the catchment zone for the sort after Gooseberry Hill Primary School. A short distance to the up-coming metro net railway link which is a smart look towards the future. A short walk up the road is the Boulevard dog park and just at the top of the hill is the boutique wining and dining in the Gooseberry Hill Village or all the local amenities of the City of Kalamunda – farmers markets, restaurants, great schools and the many nature walk trails offering a life at a slower speed.
A solid brick and tile home with an open plan living and kitchen design that allows you to see the entirety of the below ground pool where the kids can be swimming almost year round as it is solar heated. Also to mention is the beautiful decking area. Living areas are bright and light with bamboo flooring and white plantation shutters and a northerly orientation allowing the winter sun through. There is a second large enclosed undercover entertaining area with built in bar and from here there is access to a workshop for the handyman.
There are 4 bedrooms with the master suite having a resort style spa bath ideal to unwind and relax. A spiral staircase leads to an upstairs retreat or extra guest space or for the larger family needing a 5th bedroom. From the large deck, there is a lovely aspect and view over the valley. This space could also be utilised as a home office.
The backyard is low maintenance with established lawn, fruit trees galore and large decking area. The front yard is easy care, and a double garage will keep your vehicles nice and dry.
A must see as this is a home generous in size and price.
- Separate lounge with bamboo flooring
- Family room with plantation shutters
- Huge games room with built in bar
- Upstairs balcony with views
- Slow combustion wood burner
- Mains gas hot water system
- Heated swimming pool
- Spa bath & separate ensuite
- Cubby house for the kids
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Convenient location 15 min to Airport
- Walk to bus stop in 1 min
- Split air/con upstairs as well as downstairs living area (which cools/heats all downstairs)
- 2 large linen cupboards
- Garage mezzanine for storage
- Solar panels
- Foxtel connection
- Built in wood bbq
- Fans in all bedrooms, entertaining areas and casual living area
- Breakfast bar
- 5 skylights for natural lighting
- Dedicated alfresco area
- Tree views from both decks
- Very low maintenance garden
Please call or text Justin Urbinati on 0404 175 295 to arrange a viewing.
While care has been taken in the preparation of the above particulars no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. This also includes enquiries related to utility and internet connections and additional connection fees may apply.
Floor Plans & Pricing