… and is exactly why you choose to live in the Hills.
The offering isn’t just limited to this classy, light filled 3×2 home featuring solid Marri floors, tastefully renovated kitchen, 2 living spaces a study nook and yoga room but also to mention is that one of the sheds has a closed in insulated living space with loft bedroom, bar/kitchenette and bathroom.
This solar passive property caters for so many family or couple configurations and provides space and opportunity for all the hobbyists I can think of, it’s the home an entertainer and a workshop warrior could ever want.
Boat and Cars, Trail and Road bikes, Gardening and river cottage sustainable style living, swimming, Apiculturists, Yoga, indoor or outdoor Entertaining, Arts and crafts just to name a few.
Every now and then there comes that one home that truly has it all and totally captivates you from the get-go. A special home that fulfills all that that you have yearned for with unique spaces in an idyllic locale. Don’t miss this one.
Features are but not limited to:
• 3×2 tastefully renovated home
• 1×1 teen retreat or granny flat built into second shed with 2 other storage areas
• Dual access property, Enter from Hope Crescent or from Nicholson Road
• Below ground heated pool
• Fire pit entertainment area
• A massive shed 12m x 9m x 5m
• 6.1kw Solar System
• Solar hot water system
• Spa bath in bathroom and closed in steam shower.
• Extra large master suite with his and hers clothes robes
• Feature marri flooring