Bathed in twinkling city lights on a private, no through road is the majestic showpiece home at 10 Brie Brie Crescent. Recently built and immaculately kept, get ready to immerse yourself in a home with the best of Hamptons style and Perth Hills flair. Contemporary luxury fittings like Italian ceramic tiles, Jarrah floorboards, custom fitted blinds and high quality appliances blend seamlessly with charming vintage styled stained glass door, ceiling roses, regal formal lounge and Victorian gas fireplace.
Outdoors is equally well appointed and suited for classic Australian summer lifestyle with alfresco dining off the open plan kitchen, tiered lawns and fantastic spa with uninterrupted city views. The layout of this home is flexible enough to suit all buyers, with four bedrooms, several sitting areas, ensuite to both master bedrooms and zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout to take care of climate control. The photos presented here are just a slice of the heavenly beauty of this property. Opportunities to secure homes of this calibre in Kalamunda are rare and seeing is believing, so come and view this gorgeous home and be quick.
- Two story Hamptons style Peter Stannard home with uninterrupted city views
- Flexible open plan accommodation to suit a variety of buyers, young families, dual living or a boastful B&B
- Regal formal lounge with recessed dome, 64 course ceiling and Victorian gas fireplace
- Galleried hall and landing with feature staircase and ground floor formal lounge off
- Open plan high quality kitchen/dining and family room providing access to timber covered tiled verandah overlooking landscaped lawned gardens with Perth city views
- Ground floor master bedroom with ensuite with access to verandah Or top floor master bedroom with ensuite
- Second floor sitting room with direct access to balcony providing garden and city views
- Italian ceramic tiled floors to ground floor and slide Jarrah timber floors to galleried landing
- Contemporary and high-quality decor through to include plantation shutters and custom fitted blinds and curtains.
- Double garage with internal store and electric roller shutter door
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Monitored security alarm
- Fully reticulated gardens from a bore
- Garden Shed
And just a note to the buyer who dreams of the infinity pool, there is ample opportunity to have one installed with the most perfect aspect.
Call Justin Urbinati now if a private inspection is more suitable for you, otherwise I’ll see you at the home opens. Mobile: 0404 175 295
|7/04/2020||11:00 am - 12:00 pm||-|
|7/05/2020||11:00 am - 12:00 pm||-|