A 1930’s cottage that calls and invites you from the comfortable interior through to the front porch. Here it’s easy to unwind watching bandicoots scurry around the garden and birds stop in on the mature trees as they forage across Orange Valley. The essence of your new home lay within the substantial limestone walls that ensure privacy from the outside world. Is it Alice in Wonderland or Possum Magic, the children will decide?
Above all it’s a great place for the children and their pets to explore in a safe environment.
The location offers very easy walking distance to Kalamunda townsite for a quick barista made coffee, sporting grounds for the active and schools in very close proximity for the busy family.
This home is suitable for a small family, retired couple, empty nesters, young professionals or country folks but they will all have one thing in common – the love of yester-year that can never be created with a new build.
• Renovated ca 1930 cottage
• Classic front porch/ verandah
• 3 bedrooms plus study
• New Bathroom
• High ceilings with central passage
• Cosy kitchen with breakfast bar and huge new oven
• Split system air-conditioner x4
• Security alarm
• Pitched alfresco entertaining
• New 6m x 4.5m shed with roller door
• Walk to Kalamunda Village in 10 min
• Private limestone walls with gated drive
• Meandering cottage paths, delightful gardens and lawn
• Connected to deep sewerage
• 1087sqm block currently R10/R30 zoning
• Landbank for future development or develop now
Come view for yourself and see the possibilities in this responsibly priced package.
For a private viewing call Anneli Carson on 0417 953 629.