From the moment you enter this 2002 Webb & Brown quality home with double door entry & high ceilings you feel welcome to a cool oasis of classy creams and neutral colours.
Elegantly defining, this striking home was built with class, style and entertaining in mind. The home has been superbly maintained by the present owners to deliver a residence that presents space and comfort throughout its expansive floor plan, conducive to the demands of young professionals , or growing families alike.
The two separate living areas are perfect for downsizers or a small family seeking an open plan living, a well-appointed kitchen and dining with a serene view over and beyond the Perth airport adds to the appeal. The large windows and alfresco dining capturing spectacular sunsets and twinkling lights from stars and city beyond during the evenings.
On the more practical side this property has all the bells and whistles for a modern life with NBN node at your property ensuring fast streaming , smart wiring, security system, ducted heating , cooling and double auto garage door with shopper’s access.
A large 9×6 m shed with extra height (3.3m) purpose built to accommodate 22 foot caravan with a roof mounted air-conditioning unit. This powered workshop is an ideal place to pursue hobbies or larger scale projects, and is certainly large enough to lend itself to a home based business.
The garden is lush notwithstanding it is a water wise garden and includes a vegetable patch and a variety of fruit trees for the enthusiastic gardener .
A brisk walk up Lenori Road will bring you to The Gooseberry Hill Shopping Centre with a hairdresser, French patisserie, Italian restaurant, boutique wine shop , doctors , dentists and a heritage walk on Railway Parade towards Kalamunda for a larger selection of shops and cafes. You will be assured to enjoy this premium Gooseberry Hill location with all that our community has to offer.
- Ducted reverse cycle
- Easy care garden
- Extra large/ height shed
- High ceilings
- Intercom system
- NBN node at proprty
- Remote garage doors / shoppers entry
- Smartwiring & security
- Twinkling light
- Two living areas
- Webb & Brown 2002
- Royal Perth Hospital (10.45 km)7 reviews
- Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital (13.39 km)4 reviews
- Fiona Stanley Hospital (13.99 km)3 reviews
- Kalamunda Hotel (1.24 km)5 reviews
- High Wycombe Tavern (2.85 km)10 reviews
- Seventh Avenue Bar and Restaurant (5.46 km)2 reviews
- Mason & Bird (1.2 km)11 reviews
- Embers Woodfired Pizza (0.41 km)11 reviews
- Blue Ox Steakhouse (1.16 km)1 reviews
- Le Croissant Du Moulin (0.42 km)1 reviews
- Elevated Grounds Coffeehouse (1.11 km)5 reviews
- Chatford & Co (1.22 km)2 reviews