Timeless class and quality features are a hallmark of the Lodge, with gleaming ash wood flooring and solid oak timber doors throughout the entire home. Each room in the home has gorgeous garden views with French doors to allow for full immersion to nature. Expansive living areas are inviting with classic décor, with the main lounge room featuring elevated cathedral ceiling, exposed roof beam and Caribbean timber ceiling fans. The style throughout the home is of a classic hills getaway where you can enjoy entertaining friends as well as the simple family life!
Outdoors the Lodge continues to invite you to enjoy life, with a fully reticulated garden from your own bore watering lush, shady gardens. A large undercover pergola creates a space for hosting friends and family, or as a place for you to kick back and relax. Reinvigorate yourself in the plunge pool during those hot summer months before exploring national parks, eateries and quaint local shops.
• Leafy green block with own bore on 2228 sqm block
• Solid dbl brick & tile residence
• Four spacious bedroom & 2 bathrooms
• Solar panels & solar hot water
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning
• Miele induction cooktop
• Corian benchtops and solid timber cabinets in kitchen
• Slow combustion heaters in family and loungeroom
• Caribbean timber ceiling fans
• Solid timber ash wood flooring
• Solid timber oak doors throughout
• French doors throughout
• Double garage / shed