Big Bold & Beautiful – A Contemporary Bush Romance
Understated elegance is showcased here, for those valuing a solar passive design with northerly orientation and architect designed by Alan Davies. The trademark outdoor room is my favourite room if I must pick one – this is the forever home you’ve been searching for.
Describing this home is not going to do it justice but the natural light and bush vista views from every window makes for a secluded retreat – a place to treasure and rejuvenate in.
More than a spacious family home with a centre hub of an open plan designer kitchen dining/ lounge room with two separate wings, one extending into 3 double sized bedrooms, large family room opening to the front garden outdoor sitting, bathroom and powder room.
The other wing capable of hosting extra visitors or guests with a private bedroom, en-suite, entry to the pool area and deck for soaking up the nature.
The master bedroom with adjacent study or nursery both have enchanting bay windows with room for sitting down to just enjoy the view or read a book. Master suit also enjoys a hotel style corner spa bath with separate shower, heated towel rails and floor heating fit for Kings & Queens.
The design and aspect of this property is also suited to extended families, work from home or bed and breakfast enterprise ( pending on local shire approval )
Make no mistake your inspection on this property will leave you in awe and question why you would ever want to build a new home in the hills when you can have it all and more right now.
Contact Anneli Carson 0417953629 to arrange an inspection you won’t regret.
* Beautifully landscaped 2336m2 block with massive 42 metre
* Secluded locale within walking distance to Gooseberry Hill shopping
* Architect design by Alan Davies boasting a whopping 365m2
* High ceilings
* High end kitchen with the integrated sinks , top range appliances
* Corian bench tops and waterfall edging, under mount sink built-
in bar/ pantry
* Lounge and dining room with fitted cabinetry and slow combustion
* Large theatre room with recessed ceilings and glossy large marble
look tiles French doors to the garden
* Hexagon shaped enclosed outdoor room with fully equipped kitchen
/ BBQ and wide jarrah flooring
* Huge Master bedroom with fitted walk-in robe and deluxe en-suite
and separate spa room
* Three additional queen size bedrooms all with built-in robes
* 3 bathrooms and powder room with plumbing and WC in place for a
fourth poolside bathroom
* Spacious study with built in cabinetry could be turned into a nursery
* Two walk-in storage rooms one could be a gym or extra office
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Solar hot water system electric booster
* Security system & intercom.
* Extra-large triple garage with 2.8 meter height clearance
* Stunning landscaped gardens and large magnolia tree and low
maintenance astro turf